GARAGE DOOR SERVICE IN WAYNE PA
Garage Door Repairs in Wayne PA
- Your garage door is slow: One of the first signs you should look out for that can indicate problems with your garage door in Wayne, PA, is if it is taking longer than normal to open, as your garage door should typically start opening within a second or two of you pressing the opener, and it should then open smoothly. If your garage door does not start opening for a few seconds, there may simply be something wrong with your garage door opener that is causing a delay.
- Your garage door is noisy: While garage doors tend to start making more noise as they age, you may have cause for concern if it begins making excessive noises suddenly and/or if your garage door sounds like it is creaking or straining when opening. These unusual sounds likely indicate a mechanical problem with your garage door, and if you ignore the problem, your garage door may fail altogether.
- Your garage door doesn’t open Your door may be locked. A blinking light on your door open button will indicate this. Depress the lock/unlock button until the blinking stops. If the motor runs but the door doesn’t move, check to see that the safety release (red pull cord) hasn’t been released. Some motors automatically re-engage it, while others require a manual re-engagement. If the motor labors hard but is barely or not opening the door, then you may have a broken spring. Release the door from the trolley by pulling the safety release pull cord and try to manually open the door. The door should open easily if your springs are in good condition. If the door feels very heavy, then the garage door spring is likely broken. Never attempt to replace springs because they are very dangerous.
Garage Door Installation Wayne PA
Reasons to Install a New Garage Door in Wayne PA
Learn More About Garage Doors in Wayne, PA
Need to Repair Your Garage Doors?
Wayne, PA, Residents Can Count on Our Services!
At Suburban Overhead Doors, we place great emphasis on quality workmanship and exceptional customer service. Learn more about garage door services in Wayne in the FAQ section below.
Here’s a list of Wayne garage door repairs and other services we can help with:
- Garage door installation
- Repair of garage door openers
- Garage door opener replacements
- Garage door spring replacements
- Repair of commercial operators
- Garage door replacement
You can count on our precision door service to get your overhead door working again!
We recommend having your garage door serviced at least once a year by a reputable garage door company in Wayne, PA. Our preventative maintenance includes lubricating the door’s moving parts, tightening nuts and screws, and regulating the spring tension.
This will ensure that your garage door is fully functional all year round! Having your door serviced regularly will also help to identify and address any potential issues, allowing you to nip the problem in the bud before it gets worse.
The most frequent cause of overhead doors that slam or are hard to close is a damaged, dysfunctional, or defective garage door spring.
Springs support the weight of your overhead door and produce adequate tension to allow for controlled descent. However, only strong, well-maintained components may create such tension. Our team will perform a quick garage door repair in Wayne, PA, to get your door working as it should once more.
Before we arrive to install your new garage door, there are a few things you should do in preparation.
First, you should move your car away from the door before any garage door repairs or installations. Then, we recommend cleaning up the garage floor and putting your children and pets in a safe place so they aren’t at risk of injury during the garage door installation in Wayne, PA.
If you have a damaged garage door in Wayne, PA, or require the installation of a new one, you might be wondering whether we are the right company to handle the job. Here are a few reasons to choose us:
- We provide great service, guaranteed!
- Suburban Overhead Doors has been in the business for over 30 years.
- We have experience dealing with a wide range of garage door problems, so you can count on us to deal with your garage with precision.
- Customers know they can count on us as their garage door installers in Wayne, PA, because of our good reputation.
- Need same-day service? We are the ones to call!
If you still have questions about our garage door repair service in Wayne, PA, or would like a free estimate, we would be happy to help! Contact our Wayne garage door sales & services team for assistance!